1. 회사명 : Deloitte Consulting
l 글로벌 종합 컨설팅 기관으로 전세계 140여 개국에 Office를 보유한 세계 최대의 Professional Service 조직(http://www.deloitte.com/view/ko_KR/kr/index.htm)
2. 모집 분야 및 자격요건
l 정규직 1명 : TMT (Technology, Media & Telecommunication) Industry Program 업무 지원 및 Media support
l 직급: Business Analyst or Consultant
To identify, collect, organize, analyze and disseminate information in the TMT industry in order to educate and provide insight and support to Deloitte Korea’s clients and own employees and to enhance the ability of managers and partners to successfully acquire support for the TMT Program, as well as to contribute to the industry’s intellectual capital on key business markets and issues.
Key result areas:
- Develop, implement, and manage systems and procedures to meet the information needs of clients and internal personnel.
- Qualify key trends within the industry by researching and analyzing both internal and external resources in order to provide a monthly TMT newsletter, TMT Press and industry reports.
- Prepare detailed and up-to-date key trends in order to plan and prepare effective conferences and forums in order to give proper insight to our clients and provide business opportunities.
- Manage department information resources, including identification and selection of sources of information and information vendors.
- Identify, research, and qualify major TMT key trends. Provide concrete recommendations to development managers on prospect strategy and priorities.
- Populate, organize, and maintain prospect information files, both electronic and paper.
- Determine content of briefing materials prepared for calls.
- Prioritize research activities.
Education, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the domestic and international business environments in Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) industry and corporate management structures.
- Ability to organize and manage a diverse range of assignments and projects with high efficiency, yet thorough attention to detail and follow through.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate competence in a variety of computer applications, including database, spreadsheet and word processing programs.
- Be proactive in anticipating and seeking out information related to the immediate priorities of the TMT Industry Program.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and synthesize data from a wide variety of sources, and present the resulting information in a clear summary.
- Be bilingual in English and Korean both written and spoken.
- Communicate effectively with global TMT personnel.
l 본사는 영등포구 여의도동 국제금융센터 One IFC 빌딩
4. 지원 기간 및 방법
l 마 감 일 : 9/7일(금)
l 이메일 접수: jhyun@DELOITTE.com
l 지원서류 : 이력서 ,
l 파일은 [TMT]_본인이름으로 Word로 작성